VET Information Technology
Dear VET IT Year 11 Students,
Due to the current unusual circumstances, I have created an online space in Microsoft Teams where:
- We can meet virtually.
- We can discuss any difficulties that we may have.
- I can give you any necessary instructions.
- I can share my lesson and assignment resources with you.
- I can set homework and/or assignment tasks with deadlines.
- Whenever necessary, we schedule online meetings.
You can access and use this Online Space either through the Microsoft Teams Windows app (desktop software version) or through the Web app (online version – no need to install any apps). Both versions are equally adequate to access the Online Space. You can also download the Microsoft Teams app on your smartphone or tablet from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
In order to access this online space in Microsoft Teams, you will be asked to enter your iLearn username and password. Here is the link to access the VET Information Technology (Option) Year 11 Online Space: http://bit.ly/VET-IT-2017-2020.
It is essential that you visit this Online Space on a regular basis.
VET IT teacher
No posts to show yet!